E!'s 'Bridalplasty' Ratings Could Use Some Work
Despite landing a ton of press, the series premiere of E!'s controversial new reality show Bridalplasty really disappointed in the ratings Sunday night.
Bridalplasty -- where brides-to-be compete for extreme plastic surgery procedures -- drew only 900,000 viewers at 9 p.m. last night and a .6 rating in the adult demo.
By comparison, E!'s other Sunday night fare this year like The Spin Crowd (1.8 million) and Holly's World (2 million) pulled much higher numbers. And Bridalplasty isn't even in the same universe as Sunday hits like Kourtney & Khloe (3.2 million).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR