E!'s 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' Debut Up From Miami Series
E!'s Kourtney & Kim Take New York premiere was the most-watched opener of the series to date.
Drawing 3 million viewers Sunday night at 10 p.m., the premiere was up compared with the Season 2 debut of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, which drew 2.6 million last year.
In the women 18-34 demo, Kourtney & Kim Take New York attracted 1.2 million viewers, up 27% from the Miami series, making it the series' most-watched in that category. In the key 18-49 demo, the opener snagged a 1.95 rating.
E! considers the first two seasons of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami as part of the series, but not Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
The second season premiere of Holly's World followed at 10:30 p.m., luring more than 2 million viewers, outdrawing last season's premiere.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR