E!'s 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' Debut Up From Miami Series
E!'s Kourtney & Kim Take New York premiere was the most-watched opener of the series to date.
Drawing 3 million viewers Sunday night at 10 p.m., the premiere was up compared with the Season 2 debut of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, which drew 2.6 million last year.
In the women 18-34 demo, Kourtney & Kim Take New York attracted 1.2 million viewers, up 27% from the Miami series, making it the series' most-watched in that category. In the key 18-49 demo, the opener snagged a 1.95 rating.
E! considers the first two seasons of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami as part of the series, but not Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
The second season premiere of Holly's World followed at 10:30 p.m., luring more than 2 million viewers, outdrawing last season's premiere.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- Not Only is Zoe Saldana Pregnant, But She's Reportedly Expecting Twins!
- Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, and Daughters Sunday & Faith Join Reba McEntire's 'Pray for Peace' Campaign (Video)
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives for Court, Is Working Out a Plea Deal for His Recent Arrest Charges
- Kelsey Grammer & Wife Kayte Welcome Newborn Son Gabriel!