E!'s Oscars Red Carpet Show Sets Record
E!'s Oscars red carpet show with hosts Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic, set a record for the network.
Live From the Red Carpet: The 2011 Academy Awards on Sunday drew nearly 4 million viewers, making it the most-watched in the franchise on E!, outperforming last year by 9 percent.
The red carpet telecast was up 8 percent in the 18-34 demo with a 1.83 rating and increased 13 percent in women 18-34 with a 2.66.
Its lead-in, E!'s four-hour countdown to the red carpet show drew roughly 900,000 total viewers, up 19 percent from last year.
The post-Academy Awards coverage, which aired from 11:50 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. on the east coast, averaged 825,000.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR