E!'s Oscars Red Carpet Show Sets Record
E!'s Oscars red carpet show with hosts Ryan Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic, set a record for the network.
Live From the Red Carpet: The 2011 Academy Awards on Sunday drew nearly 4 million viewers, making it the most-watched in the franchise on E!, outperforming last year by 9 percent.
The red carpet telecast was up 8 percent in the 18-34 demo with a 1.83 rating and increased 13 percent in women 18-34 with a 2.66.
Its lead-in, E!'s four-hour countdown to the red carpet show drew roughly 900,000 total viewers, up 19 percent from last year.
The post-Academy Awards coverage, which aired from 11:50 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. on the east coast, averaged 825,000.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)