ESPN's 'Monday Night Football' Most-Watched Cable Show of the Year
ESPN's Monday Night Football ratings powerhouse averaged 19.1 million total viewers this week, becoming the most-watched cable program of the year.
The matchup between the New Orleans Saints and the Atlanta Falcons also marked the conclusion of ESPN's Monday night NFL coverage this season.
Overall, the 41st season of MNF was the highest-rated and most-watched since ESPN took over the franchise from sibling network ABC in 2006. It also was the most-watched cable series for a fifth consecutive year, averaging 14 million viewers over 17 telecasts.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Movie Review: A Walk Among the Tombstones
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!