ESPN's 'Monday Night Football' Most-Watched Cable Show of the Year
ESPN's Monday Night Football ratings powerhouse averaged 19.1 million total viewers this week, becoming the most-watched cable program of the year.
The matchup between the New Orleans Saints and the Atlanta Falcons also marked the conclusion of ESPN's Monday night NFL coverage this season.
Overall, the 41st season of MNF was the highest-rated and most-watched since ESPN took over the franchise from sibling network ABC in 2006. It also was the most-watched cable series for a fifth consecutive year, averaging 14 million viewers over 17 telecasts.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'