ESPN's 'Monday Night Football' Most-Watched Cable Show of the Year
ESPN's Monday Night Football ratings powerhouse averaged 19.1 million total viewers this week, becoming the most-watched cable program of the year.
The matchup between the New Orleans Saints and the Atlanta Falcons also marked the conclusion of ESPN's Monday night NFL coverage this season.
Overall, the 41st season of MNF was the highest-rated and most-watched since ESPN took over the franchise from sibling network ABC in 2006. It also was the most-watched cable series for a fifth consecutive year, averaging 14 million viewers over 17 telecasts.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014