ESPN's 'Monday Night Football' Most-Watched Cable Show of the Year
ESPN's Monday Night Football ratings powerhouse averaged 19.1 million total viewers this week, becoming the most-watched cable program of the year.
The matchup between the New Orleans Saints and the Atlanta Falcons also marked the conclusion of ESPN's Monday night NFL coverage this season.
Overall, the 41st season of MNF was the highest-rated and most-watched since ESPN took over the franchise from sibling network ABC in 2006. It also was the most-watched cable series for a fifth consecutive year, averaging 14 million viewers over 17 telecasts.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)