Eugene Levy, Martin Starr Partner for CBS Project
Exclu: CBS and CBS Prods. have made a blind deal for Eugene Levy and Martin Starr to produce and star in a project for the network.
Ben Feigin of Anonymous Content paired the duo and will executive produce. Feigin also brought in fellow exec producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.
Levy is best known for co-writing and starring in films including "Waiting for Guffman," "Best In Show" and the "American Pie" franchise. He's working on the feature film "Goon" opposite Seann William Scott and Jay Baruchel.
Starr's recent credits include "Adventureland," "Knocked Up," "Superbad," "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" and the Starz series "Party Down." He's now shooting the feature "Lawless."
Levy is repped by Anonymous Content and ICM. Starr is repped by Anonymous and UTA.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Ready to let go of "Let It Go" ? Disney isn't. Mouse has five year plan for "Frozen" franchise
- 'True Blood' Turns Ted Cruz Fundraiser At George W. Bush Library Into A Bloodbath (SPOILER ALERT)
- Dear Governor Cuomo: A Conversation with Natalie Merchant, Plus Catching Up with Freda Payne
- Rob Reiner on the Middle-Age Love Story 'And So It Goes'