Eugene Levy, Martin Starr Partner for CBS Project
Exclu: CBS and CBS Prods. have made a blind deal for Eugene Levy and Martin Starr to produce and star in a project for the network.
Ben Feigin of Anonymous Content paired the duo and will executive produce. Feigin also brought in fellow exec producers Eric and Kim Tannenbaum.
Levy is best known for co-writing and starring in films including "Waiting for Guffman," "Best In Show" and the "American Pie" franchise. He's working on the feature film "Goon" opposite Seann William Scott and Jay Baruchel.
Starr's recent credits include "Adventureland," "Knocked Up," "Superbad," "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" and the Starz series "Party Down." He's now shooting the feature "Lawless."
Levy is repped by Anonymous Content and ICM. Starr is repped by Anonymous and UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'