'Facts of Life' Star Comes Out, Discusses Her Cerebral Palsy
Geri Jewell also details her return to TV with "Deadwood" in her new memoir, "I'm Walking as Straight as I Can."
Facts of Life actress Geri Jewell reveals in a new memoir that she is a lesbian.
She also discusses her battle with cerebral palsy. (She made history by being the first disabled person to have a recurring role on primetime television.)
I'm Walking as Straight as I Can, due in stores soon, will also detail her money problems, substance abuse issues and recovery, her encounters with her backstabbing agent and her return to TV in HBO's Deadwood.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR