'Facts of Life' Star Comes Out, Discusses Her Cerebral Palsy
Geri Jewell also details her return to TV with "Deadwood" in her new memoir, "I'm Walking as Straight as I Can."
Facts of Life actress Geri Jewell reveals in a new memoir that she is a lesbian.
She also discusses her battle with cerebral palsy. (She made history by being the first disabled person to have a recurring role on primetime television.)
I'm Walking as Straight as I Can, due in stores soon, will also detail her money problems, substance abuse issues and recovery, her encounters with her backstabbing agent and her return to TV in HBO's Deadwood.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- You Simply Must Watch Robin Thicke’s Ridiculous Movie Debut
- Orange Is the New Black’s Danielle Brooks on Lies, Laughing, and Taystee-Poussey Shippers
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Using Frank Miller’s Batman Stories As Source Material