'Family Guy' mocks 'The Office' in Emmy video
"Family Guy" is having a lot of fun with their historic Emmy nomination. First, the cast did a live table read of their controversial abortion episode for the TV Academy. Now they're launching a series of six online videos mocking other comedies nominated in their category. Producers aren't exactly lobbying to win here, they're basically grabbing the nomination and running as far with it as they can.
The first video is about fellow nominee "The Office" and is titled "Where's My Emmy?"
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws