Fan favs 'Chuck' and 'V' to return next season
Both Warner Bros. shows were on the bubble for a pickup due to borderline ratings, but sources say the shows will be back next season on their respective networks.
Though modestly rated, "Chuck" has been NBC's steadiest show on Monday nights after "Heroes" sank in the Nielsens. While ABC's "V" was a steady performer on Tuesdays after "Lost" since it returned from hiatus and its most recent episode climbed slightly in the numbers. Both shows are expected to receive 13-episode orders.
NBC's "Heroes" and ABC's other sci-fi freshman drama "FlashForward" continue to be in question, however, with the former possibly receiving a short-season order and the latter very unlikely to return.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR