'Flashpoint,' 'Three Rivers,' 'Big Brother' dates
CBS announced some summer premiere dates including the long-awaited return of "Flashpoint" and some burn-off slots for "Three Rivers" (prep those "Hawaii Five-O" trailers!). Here's the lineup:
"Flashpoint" will return on Fridays starting June 4, with its premiere airing at 9 p.m. before shifting to a 10 p.m. slot.
"Big Brother" returns on Thursday, July 8, and will air three times per week -- Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m.
The remaining episodes of "Three Rivers" will air on Saturdays beginning
June 5 at 8 p.m. The slot will be taken over by international co-production police drama "The Bridge" beginning July 10.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag