'Flashpoint,' 'Three Rivers,' 'Big Brother' dates
CBS announced some summer premiere dates including the long-awaited return of "Flashpoint" and some burn-off slots for "Three Rivers" (prep those "Hawaii Five-O" trailers!). Here's the lineup:
"Flashpoint" will return on Fridays starting June 4, with its premiere airing at 9 p.m. before shifting to a 10 p.m. slot.
"Big Brother" returns on Thursday, July 8, and will air three times per week -- Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m.
The remaining episodes of "Three Rivers" will air on Saturdays beginning
June 5 at 8 p.m. The slot will be taken over by international co-production police drama "The Bridge" beginning July 10.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Bryan Singer Addresses Sexual Abuse Allegations: They Are 'Outrageous' & 'Completely False'
- Elizabeth Banks Attends Screening for 'Walk of Shame', Wears Two Dresses!
- 'Jem & the Holograms' Leading Cast Revealed: Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, & More!
- Novak Djokovic Expecting First Child with Fiancee Jelena Ristic!