Fox News: 120% have opinion on climate research
Fox News presented a Rasmussen poll that showed 120% of Americans have an opinion about whether scientists falsified climate research data. Which is a lot. And ... not really possible. See pic:
Seems the network, while reporting a poll, added the original "very likely" (35%) and the "somewhat likely" (24%) results and used that as the "somewhat likely" number.
Liberal bloggers are pointing to this as an example of Fox News deliberately distorting the poll. But hey, anybody can make a mistake when presenting research data, doesn't mean it's intended to support their own theories ... right?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10