Fox News: 120% have opinion on climate research
Fox News presented a Rasmussen poll that showed 120% of Americans have an opinion about whether scientists falsified climate research data. Which is a lot. And ... not really possible. See pic:
Seems the network, while reporting a poll, added the original "very likely" (35%) and the "somewhat likely" (24%) results and used that as the "somewhat likely" number.
Liberal bloggers are pointing to this as an example of Fox News deliberately distorting the poll. But hey, anybody can make a mistake when presenting research data, doesn't mean it's intended to support their own theories ... right?
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- 'Bachelorette' Runner Up Confronts Andi Dorfman About Their Intimate Night & It Got Awkward
- Hawaii Five-0's Scott Caan & Girlfriend Kacy Byxbee Welcome Baby Girl Josie!
- Ariana Grande Reveals She's Fallen Out of Touch With her Father in 'Seventeen'
- Kellan Lutz Gets Cozy With Mystery Brunette at Dave & Buster's