Fox News: 120% have opinion on climate research
Fox News presented a Rasmussen poll that showed 120% of Americans have an opinion about whether scientists falsified climate research data. Which is a lot. And ... not really possible. See pic:
Seems the network, while reporting a poll, added the original "very likely" (35%) and the "somewhat likely" (24%) results and used that as the "somewhat likely" number.
Liberal bloggers are pointing to this as an example of Fox News deliberately distorting the poll. But hey, anybody can make a mistake when presenting research data, doesn't mean it's intended to support their own theories ... right?
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive