Fox News: 120% have opinion on climate research
Fox News presented a Rasmussen poll that showed 120% of Americans have an opinion about whether scientists falsified climate research data. Which is a lot. And ... not really possible. See pic:
Seems the network, while reporting a poll, added the original "very likely" (35%) and the "somewhat likely" (24%) results and used that as the "somewhat likely" number.
Liberal bloggers are pointing to this as an example of Fox News deliberately distorting the poll. But hey, anybody can make a mistake when presenting research data, doesn't mean it's intended to support their own theories ... right?
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills