Fox News Election Coverage Dominates Rivals
Fox News dominated its cable news network rivals Tuesday night, its election coverage nearly tripling CNN's viewership.
During primetime, Fox News averaged a towering 7 million viewers.
CNN had 2.4 million.
MSNBC had 1.9 million.
Among adults 25-54, Fox News delivered 2.4 million, CNN had 1 million and MSNBC drew 669,000,
For total day, Fox News also led, averaging 3 million to CNN's 980,000 and MSNBC's 838,000.
CNN pointed out that its Web site delivered 80 million page views, its highest traffic day of the year.
Nationals are delayed for the broadcast networks, whose preliminary numbers showed NBC News and ABC News coming out on top, followed by CBS News and the Fox broadcast network's coverage.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR