Fox Orders 'Breaking In' For Midseason
Fox officially picked up Christian Slater's comedy Breaking In for midseason.
The Sony Pictures TV series is a likely companion for freshman Raising Hope, since current Tuesday partner Running Wilde has been stumbling in the ratings. Though not technically cancelled, Fox has declined to pick up a full season of Wilde so far and its tough to see that decision changing.
Breaking In stars Slater and Brett Harrison (Reaper) in a concept that's been described as "The A-Team meets Leverage" -- about a group of brillaint security experts.
You'll recall that Slater's last TV show ABC's short-lived The Forgotten, which was right after NBC's short-lived My Own Worst Enemy, perhaps he'll click with viewers better in a comedy vehicle.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR