Fox Rejects Super Bowl Ad From JesusHatesObama.com
The conservative comedy site's spot features Jesus and Obama.
Fox has rejected another proposed Super Bowl ad, this one from conservative comedy site JesusHatesObama.com, according to published reports.
The spot features two bobblehead dolls: one of Jesus, arms crossed in front of him and a furrowed brow, and a smiling President Obama. Presidential music plays, and the Obama doll falls into a fish bowl, with the implication that Jesus has caused him fall.
Fox reportedly deemed the ad unacceptable.
Earlier on Thursday, Fox rejected an ad for AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for those looking to have affairs, that features porn star Savanna Samson in a bra and underwear.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game