Fox Rejects Super Bowl Ad From JesusHatesObama.com
The conservative comedy site's spot features Jesus and Obama.
Fox has rejected another proposed Super Bowl ad, this one from conservative comedy site JesusHatesObama.com, according to published reports.
The spot features two bobblehead dolls: one of Jesus, arms crossed in front of him and a furrowed brow, and a smiling President Obama. Presidential music plays, and the Obama doll falls into a fish bowl, with the implication that Jesus has caused him fall.
Fox reportedly deemed the ad unacceptable.
Earlier on Thursday, Fox rejected an ad for AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for those looking to have affairs, that features porn star Savanna Samson in a bra and underwear.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama