Fox Rejects Super Bowl Ad From JesusHatesObama.com
The conservative comedy site's spot features Jesus and Obama.
Fox has rejected another proposed Super Bowl ad, this one from conservative comedy site JesusHatesObama.com, according to published reports.
The spot features two bobblehead dolls: one of Jesus, arms crossed in front of him and a furrowed brow, and a smiling President Obama. Presidential music plays, and the Obama doll falls into a fish bowl, with the implication that Jesus has caused him fall.
Fox reportedly deemed the ad unacceptable.
Earlier on Thursday, Fox rejected an ad for AshleyMadison.com, an online dating service for those looking to have affairs, that features porn star Savanna Samson in a bra and underwear.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes Washington Redskins Logo Wouldn't Change
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kim Kardashian, Even Though She Literally Shares Everything
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!