Fridays can't stop 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution'
This a surprise. Friday night viewing levels are significantly lower than Sundays, one would expect a decline. With only a repeat of itself as a lead-in, the second episode and time-period debut of "Food Revolution" jumped 18% to draw 7.5 million viewers and a 2.6 preliminary adults 18-49 rating.
Those are impressive numbers for a reality show on a Friday night this season, and "Revolution" faced real competition -- CBS' NCAA coverage (10.3 million, 3.4) and Fox's own chef-show, "Kitchen Nightmares" (4.3 million, 1.7).
Also Friday: NBC's "Who Do You Think You Are" (6.4 million, 1.5) placed third at 8 p.m.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Newlyweds Naya Rivera & Ryan Dorsey Kiss, Look So in Love in Los Angeles - See Her Huge Wedding Ring!
- Justin Bieber Receives the Champ of Charity Award at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014
- Ansel Elgort & Nick Jonas Are Making Us Swoon at the Young Hollywood Awards 2014!
- Bella Thorne Turns Heads at Young Hollywood Awards 2014