'Fringe,' CW Dramas Steady on Friday
Fringe may have settled down in the ratings on Friday nights -- but with the rollercoaster its been on, it's hard to tell.
Last week's Fringe saw an uptick in the adult 18-49 demo with a 1.5 rating, and last night's episode -- a followup to last season's "Peter" -- was steady. Though viewership was down a tenth to 4 million viewers, at least it didn't hit closer to its series low of 3.7 million from a few weeks ago. (Fringe goes on a mini hiatus for two weeks.)
Its lead-in Kitchen Nightmares (3.7 million, 1.6) did OK, enough for Fox to tie for first place in the demo with CBS with a 1.5.
The Defenders (8.7 million, 1.2) and CSI: NY (10.8 million, 1.7) both went down, but Blue Boods (11.5 million, 1.7) improved. Again, CBS was the most-watched network for the night, with Bloods winning the prize as Friday's most-watched program.
The CW's two-hour block remained solid with the previous week. Smallville (2.5 million, 1.0) was also up in viewership and Supernatural (2.2 million, 1.0) aired a meta episode.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR