'Fringe,' CW Dramas Steady on Friday
Fringe may have settled down in the ratings on Friday nights -- but with the rollercoaster its been on, it's hard to tell.
Last week's Fringe saw an uptick in the adult 18-49 demo with a 1.5 rating, and last night's episode -- a followup to last season's "Peter" -- was steady. Though viewership was down a tenth to 4 million viewers, at least it didn't hit closer to its series low of 3.7 million from a few weeks ago. (Fringe goes on a mini hiatus for two weeks.)
Its lead-in Kitchen Nightmares (3.7 million, 1.6) did OK, enough for Fox to tie for first place in the demo with CBS with a 1.5.
The Defenders (8.7 million, 1.2) and CSI: NY (10.8 million, 1.7) both went down, but Blue Boods (11.5 million, 1.7) improved. Again, CBS was the most-watched network for the night, with Bloods winning the prize as Friday's most-watched program.
The CW's two-hour block remained solid with the previous week. Smallville (2.5 million, 1.0) was also up in viewership and Supernatural (2.2 million, 1.0) aired a meta episode.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Oscar Pistorius Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!