G4 party, Slave Leia debauchery (pic)
Sometimes all you need is a room, some music, and a whole mess of stormtroopers.
G4's Comic-Con party at the Hard Rock Hotel was a great example of a rather minimalist design (square room with bar in middle) still turning out a good vibe. G4 billed the party as an "Empire Strikes Back" 30th anniversary celebration, which had geeks pointing out that the Slave Leia models should have technically been at a "Return of the Jedi" party.
The rock stars of the Thursday's event were familiar faces from "Attack of the Show," whose panel tomorrow is getting a serious ballroom upgrade after Comic-Con underestimated the show's popularity last year, leaving thousands of fans unable to get in. Alison Haislip will be joining the panel for the first time tomorrow, perhaps not surprising with insiders wondering if Olivia Munn will continue on the show now that her profile is going through the roof on "The Daily Show."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR