'The Game' Season Premiere Huge for BET
The CW must be kicking themselves.
The Game, which debuted on its new home on BET, returned for its fourth season with huge numbers for the cable net, drawing 7.7 million viewers Tuesday at 10 p.m.
This makes it the best showing for the series on cable and broadcast ever, and BET's most-watched telecast.
The comedy, created by Mara Brock Akil, was canceled by the CW after three seasons in May 2009, averaging 2.1 million. BET picked it up last year.
New series Let's Stay Together debuted to 4.4 million viewers at 11 p.m.
What's Hot in TV
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Ep. 12 Recap: 'Remember' Welcomes Team Rick To The Neighborhood
- Kendall Jenner's Throwback Bikini Photo Reminds Us The Winter Struggle Is Real
- Hollywood's Diversity Problem Starts At The Top, UCLA Report Finds
- Michael Jordan Fails Yet Again To Win 'Richest Person In The World' Title
- The Best Scene in House of Cards Happens in a Women’s Bathroom
- Veronica Roth’s Divergent Follow-up Will Be Star Wars–esque
- Ryan Murphy Gives Touching Speech, Reflects on Glee’s Legacy of Creating Acceptance Through Understanding
- Bob’s Burgers Did Its Own Game of Thrones Last Night, and You Should Be Thankful
- Cody Simpson to Co-Host Victoria's Secret PINK's Spring Break Bash with Gigi Hadid & Rachel Hilbert! (Exclusive)
- Patrick Schwarzenegger Braves Torrential Rain for Lunch with Miley Cyrus!
- Lily James & Cate Blanchett Look Picture Perfect at 'Cinderella' Premiere
- Mumford & Sons Announce New Album 'Wilder Mind' With a Brand New Sound!