'The Game' Season Premiere Huge for BET
The CW must be kicking themselves.
The Game, which debuted on its new home on BET, returned for its fourth season with huge numbers for the cable net, drawing 7.7 million viewers Tuesday at 10 p.m.
This makes it the best showing for the series on cable and broadcast ever, and BET's most-watched telecast.
The comedy, created by Mara Brock Akil, was canceled by the CW after three seasons in May 2009, averaging 2.1 million. BET picked it up last year.
New series Let's Stay Together debuted to 4.4 million viewers at 11 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)