'Glades,' 'Kardashians,' 'Wives' hit ratings highs
The fifth season premiere of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" generated the show's highest-rated and most-watched season opener ever.
"Kardashians" garnered 4.7 million viewers Sunday night, up a healthy 14% from last year. That's particularly impressive since E! has already been riding the Kardashains all summer with the spinoff "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Sometimes double dipping causes ratings drops, but clearly E! viewers can't get enough of this family.
On A&E, freshman procedural drama "The Glades" also reached new heights, at least among adults 18-49.
The episode drew 3.3 million viewers and reached 1.3 million in the demo.
Lifetime's "Army Wives," too, posted a record. The season four finale was the drama's most-watched episode of the year, generating 3.9 million viewers and 1.8 million in the demo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR