Golden-Voiced Ted Williams Going to Rehab
The formerly homeless man admits in an episode of "Dr. Phil" to air Thursday that he has started drinking again.
Homeless man-turned MSNBC announcer Ted Williams is checking himself into rehab, a Dr. Phil show rep confirms.
Williams, who became a viral internet sensation for his golden voice, admits in an episode of the Dr. Phil show to air Thursday that he has started drinking again. He had been sober for two years.
Williams was briefly detained by police Monday night in Hollywood after getting into an altercation with his daughter, Janey, who accused him of drinking, which he denied at first.
Dr. Phil convinced Williams to enter rehab off-camera, GossipCop.com reports.
Williams' spots for MSNBC’s "Lean Forward" campaign begin airing late last week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!