Gorillaz: We won't let 'Glee' cover our songs
From the Nobody Asked You Anyway file, Gorillaz lead singer Damon Albarn declared he will not let "Glee" cover his band's songs.
"We wouldn't let that happen," Albarn said last week. "And not that they've asked us because they haven't, and now they definitely won't."
The cast of "Glee," you'll recall, recently surpassed The Beatles as having put more songs in the Billboard Top 100.
"Those songs won't last like the Beatles by any stretch of their imagination," Albarn said. "They'll be forgotten in a few years' time."
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014