Greg Kinnear, Katie Holmes in History's 'Kennedys'
History is lining up an all-star, if unintentionally funny, cast for its "The Kennedys" miniseries. The network has cast Greg Kinnear, Barry Pepper, Katie Holmes and Tom Wilkinson for its eight-hour scripted project. Kinnear will play John F. Kennedy, Pepper will play Robert Kennedy, Holmes will be Jacqueline Kennedy and Wilkinson will portray Joe Kennedy Sr. The miniseries will debut in 2011 and counts "24" veterans Joel Surnow and Jon Cassar among its producers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack