'Grey's Anatomy's' Jeff Perry Joins Shonda Rhimes Drama Pilot (Exclusive)
The actor, who plays Meredith Grey's dad on Rhimes' medical drama, has been cast in ABC's "Damage Control."
Grey's Anatomy actor Jeff Perry has joined the cast of Shonda Rhimes' ABC drama pilot Damage Control.
Casting is now complete on the project, which revolves around the life and work of a professional fixer (Kerry Washington) and her dysfunctional staff.
Washington's character is based on the career of Judy Smith, the legendary crisis management consultant, who over the course of the last 20 years has guided numerous corporations, politicians, celebrities and public figures through crises and scandals.
Perry is set as Cyrus in the ABC Studios project. Columbus Short, Henry Ian Cusick, Katie Lowes and Guillermo Diaz also star.
On Grey's Anatomy, also from Rhimes, Perry plays Meredith Grey's (Ellen Pompeo) father, Thatcher Grey.
Rhimes wrote the Damage Control pilot and executive produces with Betsy Beers. Smith is co-executive producer. Paul McGuigan will direct the pilot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR