Guillermo Diaz Cast in Shonda Rhimes Pilot 'Damage Control'
Formerly known as the Untitled Shonda Rhimes Project, the show is based on the life of Washington-based PR guru Judy Smith.
Guillermo Diaz has been cast in ABC's Damage Control pilot as the character Huck.
The previously untitled project comes from Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes and is based on the career of crisis management consultant and former White House press aide Judy Smith. The pilot, to be produced by ABC Studios, will introduce viewers to the life and career of driven professional fixer Olivia Price, played by Kerry Washington.
Diaz's previous TV work includes guest roles in Weeds, Mercy, Law and Order and No Ordinary Family. He also starred in the 1998 stoner comedy Half-Baked.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR