Hasselhoff's Reality Show Disappoints
For better or worse, the Hasselhoffs are no Kardashians.
The premiere of David Hasselhoff's new A&E reality show disappointed in the ratings Sunday night.
The 10 p.m. deubt of Hasselhoffs delivered only 718,000 viewers, with the audience shrinking considerably for the second half-hour episode at 10:30 p.m., with 505,000 viewers.
By comparison, A&E's most recent reality series debut, Storage Wars, drew 2 million viewers. Must be a tad tough on The Hoff's ego to get trumped by a show about storage units.
Meanwhile, over in Palin Country, TLC's Sarah Palin's Alaska reversed course after last week's abrupt post-holiday rise.
The latest episode fell 20% to 2.8 million viewers, setting a new low. That's still a strong number for TLC, though, and ratings should perk up for next week's visit from Kate Gosselin.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR