Hasselhoff's Reality Show Disappoints
For better or worse, the Hasselhoffs are no Kardashians.
The premiere of David Hasselhoff's new A&E reality show disappointed in the ratings Sunday night.
The 10 p.m. deubt of Hasselhoffs delivered only 718,000 viewers, with the audience shrinking considerably for the second half-hour episode at 10:30 p.m., with 505,000 viewers.
By comparison, A&E's most recent reality series debut, Storage Wars, drew 2 million viewers. Must be a tad tough on The Hoff's ego to get trumped by a show about storage units.
Meanwhile, over in Palin Country, TLC's Sarah Palin's Alaska reversed course after last week's abrupt post-holiday rise.
The latest episode fell 20% to 2.8 million viewers, setting a new low. That's still a strong number for TLC, though, and ratings should perk up for next week's visit from Kate Gosselin.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'
- Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, & Kate Upton Attend Final 'Other Woman' Screening!
- Kristin Chenoweth & Jane Krakowski: Broadway Babies at 'Cabaret' Opening Night!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Make Last Stop on Australia Trip
- Khloe Kardashian Endorses the Messy Bun Hairstyle, Wears Her Hair Down Instead