Hasselhoff's Reality Show Disappoints
For better or worse, the Hasselhoffs are no Kardashians.
The premiere of David Hasselhoff's new A&E reality show disappointed in the ratings Sunday night.
The 10 p.m. deubt of Hasselhoffs delivered only 718,000 viewers, with the audience shrinking considerably for the second half-hour episode at 10:30 p.m., with 505,000 viewers.
By comparison, A&E's most recent reality series debut, Storage Wars, drew 2 million viewers. Must be a tad tough on The Hoff's ego to get trumped by a show about storage units.
Meanwhile, over in Palin Country, TLC's Sarah Palin's Alaska reversed course after last week's abrupt post-holiday rise.
The latest episode fell 20% to 2.8 million viewers, setting a new low. That's still a strong number for TLC, though, and ratings should perk up for next week's visit from Kate Gosselin.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR