HBO’s ‘Too Big To Fail’ lands all-star cast
HBO's original movie adaptation of the bestselling Wall Street expose "Too Big To Fail" has just revealed an impressive all-star cast.
The lineup has familiar names like Paul Giamatti as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke and James Woods as Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld, along with others portraying major players in the financial world.
Here's the cast list:
-- Paul Giamatti at Ben Bernanke
-- Topher Grace as Jim Wilkinson
-- Ed Asner as Warren Buffett
-- Tony Shalhoub as John Mack
-- James Woods as Dick Fuld
-- Dan Hedaya as Barney Frank
-- Cynthia Nixon as Michele Davis
-- Michael O’Keefe as Chris Flowers
-- Ayad Akhtar as Neel Kashkari
-- Kathy Baker as Wendy Paulson
-- Billy Crudup as Timothy Geithner
-- Joey Slotnick as Dan Jester
The cast joins the previously announced William Hurt as Henry Paulson.
"LA Confidential" director Curtis Hanson has signed on to helm the high-profile project, which is based on New York Times reporter Andrew Ross Sorkin’s book.
"Too Big To Fail" chronicles the financial meltdown of 2008 and centers on Treasury Secretary Paulson. HBO is producing in association with Spring Creek Productions, with Hanson, Paula Weinstein and Jeffrey Levine as executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR