'The Hills' finale ratings way up
MTV's "The Hills" finale drew 3 million viewers Tuesday night and a 2.8 rating in the network's 12-34 year-old demo.
Course, back in 2008, getting 3 million viewers was a modest performance for the show, but it's certainly a fine send-off.
"The Hills" closer also helped "The City," which had its best numbers ever -- 2.3 million viewers, up 47% from last season's finale.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR