'The Hills' finale ratings way up
MTV's "The Hills" finale drew 3 million viewers Tuesday night and a 2.8 rating in the network's 12-34 year-old demo.
Course, back in 2008, getting 3 million viewers was a modest performance for the show, but it's certainly a fine send-off.
"The Hills" closer also helped "The City," which had its best numbers ever -- 2.3 million viewers, up 47% from last season's finale.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding