'The Hills' finale ratings way up
MTV's "The Hills" finale drew 3 million viewers Tuesday night and a 2.8 rating in the network's 12-34 year-old demo.
Course, back in 2008, getting 3 million viewers was a modest performance for the show, but it's certainly a fine send-off.
"The Hills" closer also helped "The City," which had its best numbers ever -- 2.3 million viewers, up 47% from last season's finale.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- You Simply Must Watch Robin Thicke’s Ridiculous Movie Debut
- Orange Is the New Black’s Danielle Brooks on Lies, Laughing, and Taystee-Poussey Shippers
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Using Frank Miller’s Batman Stories As Source Material