Another hint Paula might judge 'X-Factor'?
Thus quoth the Tweet:
Hmm... As THR.com broke last month, Simon Cowell's pending mega-deal renewal with Fox is likely to include a U.S. version British reality hit "X-Factor" ... which in turn may include Paula Abdul as a judge. Now if you were going to get a job as, say, a manager at Outback Steakhouse, wouldn't you go to Outback Steakhouse and try a Bloomin' Onion? Of course you would.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Ted Nugent Show Canceled After Native-American Tribe Hears About Rocker's 'Racist And Hate-Filled Remarks'
- Stephen Colbert Asks Nancy Pelosi If She Has Naked Pictures Of John Boehner
- Even Government Agencies Play The 'Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' Game, And Here's Proof
- Jon Stewart Learns What Happens When You Criticize Israel