Hugh Hefner Reveals Age He Lost Virginity in NY Times
He also says he'll "spend the rest of my life" with his 24-year-old fiancee.
Hugh Hefner admits to the New York Times magazine that he didn’t lose his virginity until he was 22 years old.
The Playboy founder, 84, was disturbed after his next two wives cheated on him, and he felt older and "not well" while wed to Kimberly Conrad.
"During the marriage I was faithful," he said, "and she was not."
The result was "overcompensation," as he began dating multiple women, including twins named Sandy and Mandy.
"You can't make this stuff up," he said, adding that he was living with seven women in the '80s, and trying to enforce a 9 p.m. curfew to keep them from dating anyone else.
But now he says he's ready to settle down with his fiancee Crystal Harris, 24.
"This is it," he said. "This is a very, very special one. I expect to spend the rest of my life with her."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- 'Family Guy'/'Simpsons' Crossover Episode Sneak Peek Is Pure Bliss
- Sexual Harassment At Comic-Con Leads To Call For New Convention Policy
- A Conversation with CBS This Morning's Anthony Mason, Plus Chase Rice, Gentle Giant's Derek Shulman & William Gage Blanton
- The 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1' Trailer Is Here To Fight
- 'The Flash' Cast Has a Blast at Buzzfeed's Rooftop Flash Bash
- Amanda Seyfried's Boyfriend Justin Long Almost Gets Tusks Sewn Into His Head in 'Tusk' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Naomi Watts Is In Talks to Star in Jake Gyllenhaal's 'Demolition'
- Kesha Gets Picked Up By Boyfriend Brad Ashenfelter at LAX Airport