Hugh Hefner Reveals Age He Lost Virginity in NY Times
He also says he'll "spend the rest of my life" with his 24-year-old fiancee.
Hugh Hefner admits to the New York Times magazine that he didn’t lose his virginity until he was 22 years old.
The Playboy founder, 84, was disturbed after his next two wives cheated on him, and he felt older and "not well" while wed to Kimberly Conrad.
"During the marriage I was faithful," he said, "and she was not."
The result was "overcompensation," as he began dating multiple women, including twins named Sandy and Mandy.
"You can't make this stuff up," he said, adding that he was living with seven women in the '80s, and trying to enforce a 9 p.m. curfew to keep them from dating anyone else.
But now he says he's ready to settle down with his fiancee Crystal Harris, 24.
"This is it," he said. "This is a very, very special one. I expect to spend the rest of my life with her."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet