Hugh Hefner Reveals Age He Lost Virginity in NY Times
He also says he'll "spend the rest of my life" with his 24-year-old fiancee.
Hugh Hefner admits to the New York Times magazine that he didn’t lose his virginity until he was 22 years old.
The Playboy founder, 84, was disturbed after his next two wives cheated on him, and he felt older and "not well" while wed to Kimberly Conrad.
"During the marriage I was faithful," he said, "and she was not."
The result was "overcompensation," as he began dating multiple women, including twins named Sandy and Mandy.
"You can't make this stuff up," he said, adding that he was living with seven women in the '80s, and trying to enforce a 9 p.m. curfew to keep them from dating anyone else.
But now he says he's ready to settle down with his fiancee Crystal Harris, 24.
"This is it," he said. "This is a very, very special one. I expect to spend the rest of my life with her."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Kaley Cuoco Cuts Her Hair Short, Debuts Blonder Bob Hairdo!
- Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Bring 'Spider-Man' to 'GMA,' Get Us Really Pumped for the Movie!
- Beyonce Explores Concept of Beauty in 'Pretty Hurts' Video Premiere - Watch Now!
- Third 'Hobbit' Film 'There and Back Again' Renamed to 'Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'