IFC Picks Up Second Season of 'Todd Margaret'
IFC has renewed The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret for a second season.
The original comedy, created by and starring David Cross as the title character, will debut six new episodes this October. Production begins in April.
The series follows Todd Margaret (Cross), a corporate nobody and pathological who bluffs his way into a senior sales position in London for Thunder Muscle energy drink.
Season 1 premiered Oct. 1, 2010 and appearances were made by Will Arnett, Janeane Garofalo and Amber Tamblyn.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'