IFC Picks Up Second Season of 'Todd Margaret'
IFC has renewed The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret for a second season.
The original comedy, created by and starring David Cross as the title character, will debut six new episodes this October. Production begins in April.
The series follows Todd Margaret (Cross), a corporate nobody and pathological who bluffs his way into a senior sales position in London for Thunder Muscle energy drink.
Season 1 premiered Oct. 1, 2010 and appearances were made by Will Arnett, Janeane Garofalo and Amber Tamblyn.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch