James Franco, Anne Hathaway Do 'Grease'
The actor and Oscar host posts a new clip on Twitter Wednesday.
On Wednesday, James Franco posted a 19-second clip of he and his Academy Awards co-host Anne Hathaway reenacting the iconic carnival scene ("You're The One That I Want") from 1978's Grease.
No word if the scene will make it into Sunday’s telecast.
Franco and Hathaway appear on the cover of the latest THR and dish about what they have in store for the show.
And, no, they won’t pull a Ricky Gervais. "I can guarantee that if you're looking for someone to call people out, we're not your hosts," Hathaway said.
"I think that humor is really difficult to pull off, and I'm not particularly adept at it. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. Also, I don't mean to sound overly serious, but I am the youngest host in history and I have no business being cynical or calling anyone out. I certainly haven't earned the right to do that."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)