James Van Der Beek to Star in ABC’s ‘Don’t Trust the Bitch’ Pilot
James Van Der Beek has booked a role on ABC comedy pilot, Don’t Trust the Bitch in Apt. 23. But guess who he’ll be playing?
The former Dawson’s Creek star will play the best friend to “the bitch” Chloe (Krysten Ritter), a New York City party girl, in the pilot, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Van Der Beek isn’t a stranger to comedy, starring in the popular Funny or Die video “Vandermemes,” though is most known for his work on dramas.
Recently, the television vet recurred on NBC’s Mercy and the CW’s One Tree Hill.
Don’t Trust the Bitch in Apt. 23, from 20th TV, was written by David Hemingson and Nahnatchka Khan. Modern Family’s Jason Winer will helm the pilot with Jeff Morton producing.
Kimberly Nordyke contributed to this report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR