Jason Priestley, Luke Perry Recall 'Homoerotic' '90210' Scenes
9:45 AM PST 1/21/2011 by THR staff
The two look back on their teen heartthrob heyday.
On Wednesday, former 90210 stars Jason Priestley and Luke Perry reunited on Lopez Tonight.The comic showed old scenes of their characters on the smash Fox teen soap. "It was bordering on homoerotic, wasn't it?" Priestley joked after seeing the clips. Lopez told Priestley his '90s 'do helped set the trend for current celeb hairstyles. "Your hair was famous back then," Lopez said. "[You] had the classic hairdo." Showing a photo of Jersey Shore's Pauly D alongside an old shot of Priestley, he then joked, "And the beautiful thing is, it's back in style on TV." The two didn't bring up any of their other costars except Brian Austin Green. When Lopez asked if they ever thought Green's 90210 character David Silver would wind up with Megan Fox, Perry laughed. "Oh, I trained him well," he said. "Absolutely." Fans of Perry and Priestley, rejoice: They have a new project, the Western flick Goodnight for Justice, which airs Jan. 29 on the Hallmark Channel (Priestley directed, while Perry stars.) Joked Priestley, "We are stuck together until death."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV