'Jersey Shore' ratings huge
"Jersey Shore" just keeps getting bigger.
The MTV hit tied last week's viewership record, and its adult demo rating rose to unprecedented new heights.
Thursday night had a steady 5.5 million viewers while its 18-49 rating rose to 2.9.
Once again, "Jersey Shore" beat all of broadcast on Thursday -- and is very nearly the week's top-rated show.
It's rating is the same as NBC's top-ranked "America's Got Talent" on Tuesday. In fact, only one broadcast or cable show all week earned a bigger rating, Tuesday's episode of "Wipeout" (3.1).
Also Thursday: USA's "Burn Notice" drew 5.5 million viewers, "Royal Pains" had 5.3 million -- both strong.
TLC's "American Chopper: Junior vs. Senior" slipped very slightly from last week's record-setting premiere, to 2.6 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR