'Jersey Shore' ratings huge
"Jersey Shore" just keeps getting bigger.
The MTV hit tied last week's viewership record, and its adult demo rating rose to unprecedented new heights.
Thursday night had a steady 5.5 million viewers while its 18-49 rating rose to 2.9.
Once again, "Jersey Shore" beat all of broadcast on Thursday -- and is very nearly the week's top-rated show.
It's rating is the same as NBC's top-ranked "America's Got Talent" on Tuesday. In fact, only one broadcast or cable show all week earned a bigger rating, Tuesday's episode of "Wipeout" (3.1).
Also Thursday: USA's "Burn Notice" drew 5.5 million viewers, "Royal Pains" had 5.3 million -- both strong.
TLC's "American Chopper: Junior vs. Senior" slipped very slightly from last week's record-setting premiere, to 2.6 million.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet