Jimmy Fallon Debuts Ice-Cream Flavor
Jimmy Fallon is launching his own ice cream with Ben & Jerry's.
He's in select company, as only a handful of celebrities like Stephen Colbert, have their own flavors.
Late Night Snack was inspired by a Late Night With Jimmy Fallon skit in which Fallon and The Roots performed original song "Ladysmith Snack Mambazo" about Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
So what's in Late Night Snack? Vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and crunchy fudge-covered potato chip clusters. Yum.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR