Jimmy Fallon Debuts Ice-Cream Flavor
Jimmy Fallon is launching his own ice cream with Ben & Jerry's.
He's in select company, as only a handful of celebrities like Stephen Colbert, have their own flavors.
Late Night Snack was inspired by a Late Night With Jimmy Fallon skit in which Fallon and The Roots performed original song "Ladysmith Snack Mambazo" about Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
So what's in Late Night Snack? Vanilla bean ice cream with a salty caramel swirl and crunchy fudge-covered potato chip clusters. Yum.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Nina Dobrev & Damon Wayans, Jr. Play 'Let's Be Cops' at Comic-Con 2014
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Roll Up Their Jeans For LAX Landing