'Justified' scores biggest FX debut since 'Shield'
The premiere of FX's "Justified" on Tuesday night was the second most-watched series debut in the network's history.
"Justified" was seen by 4.2 million viewers, topping all of cable TV and ranking as FX's biggest series premiere since "The Shield" first aired in 2002.
As is the tendency with Western-styled shows, the appeal was particular strong among older viewers. Only 2.0 million of "Justified" viewers were adults 18-49.
The Shield (3/12/02) 4,827
Justified (3/16/10) 4,158
Rescue Me (7/21/04) 4,071
Over There (7/27/05) 4,062
Dirt (1/2/07) 3,744
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR