Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne Team Up for Super Bowl Ad
The odd couple will pitch for Best Buy along with "America's Got Talent" judge Sharon Osbourne.
Justin Bieber, the reigning Prince of Pop, and Ozzy Osbourne, the legendary Prince of Darkness, have joined forces in the name of good old Super Bowl Sunday commercialism.
The 16-year-old Canadian singer and the 62-year-old heavy metal vocalist, together with the latter's wife-manager, America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, taped a high-concept spot for Best Buy earlier this month in Los Angeles.
"We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun," Drew Panayiotu, Best Buy's senior vice president of U.S. marketing, told Reuters about the ad that promises "creativity and humor."
The Feb. 6 spot is the first Super Bowl commercial for the electronics giant.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Kate Upton's Boyfriend Justin Verlander Responds to Leaked Nude Photos
- Jamie Dornan & E.L. James Have 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Reunion at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Kate Hudson Believes Eating Disorders Shouldn't Be Plastered on Magazine Covers!
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014