Justin Bieber, Ozzy Osbourne Team Up for Super Bowl Ad
The odd couple will pitch for Best Buy along with "America's Got Talent" judge Sharon Osbourne.
Justin Bieber, the reigning Prince of Pop, and Ozzy Osbourne, the legendary Prince of Darkness, have joined forces in the name of good old Super Bowl Sunday commercialism.
The 16-year-old Canadian singer and the 62-year-old heavy metal vocalist, together with the latter's wife-manager, America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne, taped a high-concept spot for Best Buy earlier this month in Los Angeles.
"We know people have high expectations for these ads and Justin and Ozzy add a whole new dimension of fun," Drew Panayiotu, Best Buy's senior vice president of U.S. marketing, told Reuters about the ad that promises "creativity and humor."
The Feb. 6 spot is the first Super Bowl commercial for the electronics giant.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR