Kathie Lee Gifford Eats Dog Food (VIDEO)
The "Today" show co-host takes a swig of red wine after swallowing the product.
Kathie Lee Gifford took one for the Today show team by eating dog food on air Friday.
The host sampled the product, made from rolled oats, after co-host Hoda Kotb and the show's crew refused to try it.
Gifford and Kotb joked about the dog food's texture before Gifford dug in, promptly washing it down with a swig of red wine.
First declaring it "not bad," Gifford then said "now it's bad."
The game-for-anything host said she'd be taking the food home to her "puppies" and concluded, "If they don't eat it I'm going to be sick."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!