Kathie Lee Gifford Eats Dog Food (VIDEO)
The "Today" show co-host takes a swig of red wine after swallowing the product.
Kathie Lee Gifford took one for the Today show team by eating dog food on air Friday.
The host sampled the product, made from rolled oats, after co-host Hoda Kotb and the show's crew refused to try it.
Gifford and Kotb joked about the dog food's texture before Gifford dug in, promptly washing it down with a swig of red wine.
First declaring it "not bad," Gifford then said "now it's bad."
The game-for-anything host said she'd be taking the food home to her "puppies" and concluded, "If they don't eat it I'm going to be sick."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche