Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Favored to Win 'Dancing With the Stars'
Betting site Bodog.com puts the E! star ahead of competitors including Kirstie Alley and Ralph Macchio.
E! Entertainment reality star Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is the favorite to win ABC's upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars, according to betting site Bodog.com, as picked up by -- naturally -- E! Online.
Wilkinson-Baskett has a 3-to-1 shot at winning the disco ball trophy, according to the site.
Other cast members who have are favored to fare well include former Karate Kid star Ralph Macchio (7-to-2) and Disney Channel actress Chelsea Kane (4-to-1).
ABC announced the new DWTS cast during Monday night's episode of The Bachelor. Other cast members include actress Kirstie Alley (Cheers), former professional wrestler Chris Jericho, talk show host Wendy Williams, Loveline co-host and L.A. radio personality Mike Catherwood (also known as "Psycho" Mike), Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, rapper/actor Romeo, boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard and supermodel Petra Nemcova.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'