Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Favored to Win 'Dancing With the Stars'
Betting site Bodog.com puts the E! star ahead of competitors including Kirstie Alley and Ralph Macchio.
E! Entertainment reality star Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is the favorite to win ABC's upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars, according to betting site Bodog.com, as picked up by -- naturally -- E! Online.
Wilkinson-Baskett has a 3-to-1 shot at winning the disco ball trophy, according to the site.
Other cast members who have are favored to fare well include former Karate Kid star Ralph Macchio (7-to-2) and Disney Channel actress Chelsea Kane (4-to-1).
ABC announced the new DWTS cast during Monday night's episode of The Bachelor. Other cast members include actress Kirstie Alley (Cheers), former professional wrestler Chris Jericho, talk show host Wendy Williams, Loveline co-host and L.A. radio personality Mike Catherwood (also known as "Psycho" Mike), Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, rapper/actor Romeo, boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard and supermodel Petra Nemcova.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR