Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Favored to Win 'Dancing With the Stars'
Betting site Bodog.com puts the E! star ahead of competitors including Kirstie Alley and Ralph Macchio.
E! Entertainment reality star Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is the favorite to win ABC's upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars, according to betting site Bodog.com, as picked up by -- naturally -- E! Online.
Wilkinson-Baskett has a 3-to-1 shot at winning the disco ball trophy, according to the site.
Other cast members who have are favored to fare well include former Karate Kid star Ralph Macchio (7-to-2) and Disney Channel actress Chelsea Kane (4-to-1).
ABC announced the new DWTS cast during Monday night's episode of The Bachelor. Other cast members include actress Kirstie Alley (Cheers), former professional wrestler Chris Jericho, talk show host Wendy Williams, Loveline co-host and L.A. radio personality Mike Catherwood (also known as "Psycho" Mike), Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, rapper/actor Romeo, boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard and supermodel Petra Nemcova.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Frank Ocean Just Released A New Song Called 'Memrise'
- Patti Smith's 'O Holy Night' Performed At 2013 Vatican Christmas Concert Is The Only Carol You Need
- Binge Watch Your Home Decorating Angst Away With These Thanksgiving TV Marathons
- Celebrities Instagram Their Thanksgiving Meals Just As Much As You Do
- Leslie Bibb Gets Dolled Up for 'Take Care' New York Screening with Thomas Sadoski!
- Prince William & Duchess Kate Are Huge 'Homeland' Fans, Says Damian Lewis
- Dwayne Johnson Starts Filming New HBO Comedy 'Ballers'!
- Eddie Redmayne Gets Interviewed by BFF Andrew Garfield for 'Gotham' Magazine Cover Story