Kim Kardashian Reveals Most Expensive Thing She Ever Bought
Kourtney calls her little sister's splurge "vulgar."
Kourtney Kardashian's newest reality show was a big hit for E!, but she's not banking as much cash as her little sister, Kim.
In an interview that will air Thursday on Piers Morgan Tonight, Kourtney admits, "I don't have as much money as Kim."
Kim earned an estimated $6 million in 2010, making her the highest-paid reality star, according to the Daily Beast.
The most expensive thing she ever bought herself was a $115,000 watch, she tells Morgan.
"But I got a really good deal on it. I traded two in for it, so, technically I was out of pocket about $50 or $60,000," she adds.
Says Kourtney, "I don't think I could ever just go and spend that, you know? I don't do that stuff for myself."
In addition to explaining she's not as rich, Kourtney goes on, "It's vulgar. And I have a baby that I'm, like, college and expenses…."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game