Kim Kardashian Reveals Most Expensive Thing She Ever Bought
Kourtney calls her little sister's splurge "vulgar."
Kourtney Kardashian's newest reality show was a big hit for E!, but she's not banking as much cash as her little sister, Kim.
In an interview that will air Thursday on Piers Morgan Tonight, Kourtney admits, "I don't have as much money as Kim."
Kim earned an estimated $6 million in 2010, making her the highest-paid reality star, according to the Daily Beast.
The most expensive thing she ever bought herself was a $115,000 watch, she tells Morgan.
"But I got a really good deal on it. I traded two in for it, so, technically I was out of pocket about $50 or $60,000," she adds.
Says Kourtney, "I don't think I could ever just go and spend that, you know? I don't do that stuff for myself."
In addition to explaining she's not as rich, Kourtney goes on, "It's vulgar. And I have a baby that I'm, like, college and expenses…."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)