Kim Richards Enters Rehab After 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Finale
She then checked herself out a week later.
On Thursday night's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills finale, it was announced that Kim Richards checked into rehab -- before leaving a week later.
An inebriated Kim and her sister Kyle got into a huge fight at Taylor's birthday party, as their husbands looked on in shock.
Kim fumed to her co-stars on the Bravo reality show: "I don't really enjoy any of your company."
When her sister asked her who she was talking about, Kim pointed at her and told her to "watch your step."
The feud escalated, with Kim leaving the party in tears, and Kyle storming out, saying, "We are done. You're on your own now Kim."
That's when an interstitial on the screen announced that Kim's family checked her into rehab, and the sisters haven't spoken since.
The Hollywood Reporter first wrote Thursday that Kyle and her husband Mauricio Umansky have purchased a $3 million Bel-Air home, and are in the process of selling the residence in which they appeared on the Bravo reality show.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Chris Evans & Emily VanCamp Premiere 'Captain America: Winter Soldier' in Hollywood!
- Vanessa Hudgens Channels Yoko Ono at Alessandra Ambrosio's Fashion Line Launch!
- Who Went Home on 'American Idol' Tonight? Top 10 Revealed!
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Pregnant Body in Lace Dress at 'Captain America 2' Premiere!