Kristin Davis to star in NBC's 'Happiness' project
Sex and the City star Kristin Davis is set to star in a new NBC project that would mark her return to series television.
NBC has picked up Davis' The Happiness Project, based on the best-selling memoir by Gretchen Rubin about a woman's quest to become a happier person.
The single-camera, half-hour project will be produced by Universal Media Studios and Mosaic.
Kristin Newman (Chuck, How Met Your Mother) is in negotiations to write the pilot and executive produce. Jimmy Miller and Dave Fleming will also executive produce.
Rubin was once a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor. She embarked on a year-long quest to make herself happier, trying out scientific studies and pop culture wisdom. She documented her experiments on her blog.
The project was packaged by UTA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR