'Larry King Live' Draws 2.2 Million for Last Show
Larry King went out with a (ratings) bang.
More than 2.2 million tuned in to watch King’s final CNN show on Thursday night.
That may not sound like a huge number, but it was up more than 100% compared to the previous night.
King even beat Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, the perennial 9 p.m. cable news, for total tune-in. Hannity was watched by 2.1 million. But Hannity did beat King among news’ target demographic of 25-54 year olds (543,000 vs. 530,000).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR