'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Stars Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard Expand Roles
A day after its creative revamp was reported, NBC confirmed expanded roles for the freshman drama's Alfred Molina and Terrence Howard.
Molina's ADA Ricardo Morales will transition to a detective as his character's 15-year history with the police force will be revealed in an upcoming episode.
Meanwhile, Howard's Jonah Dekker -- who previously traded episodes with Molina's Morales -- will appear in every episode.
Skeet Ulrich's Detective Rex Winters will depart the show after Episode 14.
Cast members Regina Hall and Megan Boone also will be leaving the series.
Wanda de Jesus exited in September ahead of the series premiere.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR