'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Stars Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard Expand Roles
A day after its creative revamp was reported, NBC confirmed expanded roles for the freshman drama's Alfred Molina and Terrence Howard.
Molina's ADA Ricardo Morales will transition to a detective as his character's 15-year history with the police force will be revealed in an upcoming episode.
Meanwhile, Howard's Jonah Dekker -- who previously traded episodes with Molina's Morales -- will appear in every episode.
Skeet Ulrich's Detective Rex Winters will depart the show after Episode 14.
Cast members Regina Hall and Megan Boone also will be leaving the series.
Wanda de Jesus exited in September ahead of the series premiere.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!