'Law & Order: Los Angeles' Stars Alfred Molina, Terrence Howard Expand Roles
A day after its creative revamp was reported, NBC confirmed expanded roles for the freshman drama's Alfred Molina and Terrence Howard.
Molina's ADA Ricardo Morales will transition to a detective as his character's 15-year history with the police force will be revealed in an upcoming episode.
Meanwhile, Howard's Jonah Dekker -- who previously traded episodes with Molina's Morales -- will appear in every episode.
Skeet Ulrich's Detective Rex Winters will depart the show after Episode 14.
Cast members Regina Hall and Megan Boone also will be leaving the series.
Wanda de Jesus exited in September ahead of the series premiere.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)