'Leverage' return slips; 'Dark Blue' starts solid
After, the debut of Jerry Bruckheimer's latest cop drama, "Dark Blue," retained 91% of its lead-in, pulling a solid 3.5 million. That's on par with the recent "Raising the Bar" opening, which had a powerful "Closer" lead-in.
"Blue" pulled down mixed reviews from critics, with THR saying, "The narrative justgrows murkier and murkier until bullets fly, people get shot, thecredits roll and you're left wondering, 'What the hell wasthat?'"
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR