'Live With Regis and Kelly' Hits Two-Year Ratings High
A Justin Bieber appearance along with buzz surrounding co-host Regis Philbin's upcoming exit and bad weather likely gave the talk show a big boost last week.
Thanks in part to an appearance by Justin Bieber, Live With Regis and Kelly hit a two-year ratings high for the week ending Feb. 4.
The daytime talk show averaged a 3.1 household rating last week, its highest number since December 2008, according to Nielsen. That's also an 11 percent increase over the previous week and an 11 percent rise over the same week a year ago.
Among the women 25-54 demo, the show's 1.6 rating is the highest in nearly a month.
Bieber's appearance likely played a big factor in the ratings boost, along with buzz surrounding co-host Regis Philbin's upcoming departure from the show. Bad weather also probably helped keep viewers inside and glued to their televisions.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR