'Mad Men' drops sharply in second episode
AMC's acclaimed drama "Mad Men" may have gotten plenty of Emmy-glow sampling for its second-season premiere last week, but a significant percentage of its viewers didn't stick around.
After opening to a series-high 2 million viewers, the folks at Sterling Cooper plummeted to 1.3 million Sunday night. The adult demo rating dropped a similar 38% (0.5/1).
Now that number still outranks any episode from the first season, but let's hope the numbers don't continue to drop next week.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)