'Mad Men' drops sharply in second episode
AMC's acclaimed drama "Mad Men" may have gotten plenty of Emmy-glow sampling for its second-season premiere last week, but a significant percentage of its viewers didn't stick around.
After opening to a series-high 2 million viewers, the folks at Sterling Cooper plummeted to 1.3 million Sunday night. The adult demo rating dropped a similar 38% (0.5/1).
Now that number still outranks any episode from the first season, but let's hope the numbers don't continue to drop next week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR