Manage-ment Nabs ‘In Plain Sight’ Creator, ‘Damages’ Writer (Exclusive)
The company has signed David Maples and Adam Stein.
Management and production company, Manage-ment, run by Dan Halsted, has signed two writer clients: David Maples and Adam Stein.
Maples is the creator of USA’s In Plain Sight. He also writes for the drama, which stars Mary McCormack as a U.S. Marshal stationed in Albuquerque, NM, who works in the government’s witness protection program.
His other writing credits include Huff, Home Improvement and Rugrats. He is repped by CAA.
Stein has written for Damages, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and My Generation. He is currently writing for MTV’s I Just Want My Pants Back. Stein is repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!