Manage-ment Nabs ‘In Plain Sight’ Creator, ‘Damages’ Writer (Exclusive)
The company has signed David Maples and Adam Stein.
Management and production company, Manage-ment, run by Dan Halsted, has signed two writer clients: David Maples and Adam Stein.
Maples is the creator of USA’s In Plain Sight. He also writes for the drama, which stars Mary McCormack as a U.S. Marshal stationed in Albuquerque, NM, who works in the government’s witness protection program.
His other writing credits include Huff, Home Improvement and Rugrats. He is repped by CAA.
Stein has written for Damages, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and My Generation. He is currently writing for MTV’s I Just Want My Pants Back. Stein is repped by CAA.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet