Manage-ment Nabs ‘In Plain Sight’ Creator, ‘Damages’ Writer (Exclusive)
The company has signed David Maples and Adam Stein.
Management and production company, Manage-ment, run by Dan Halsted, has signed two writer clients: David Maples and Adam Stein.
Maples is the creator of USA’s In Plain Sight. He also writes for the drama, which stars Mary McCormack as a U.S. Marshal stationed in Albuquerque, NM, who works in the government’s witness protection program.
His other writing credits include Huff, Home Improvement and Rugrats. He is repped by CAA.
Stein has written for Damages, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and My Generation. He is currently writing for MTV’s I Just Want My Pants Back. Stein is repped by CAA.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Gerard Butler Makes Hugo Boss Look So Good at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Mindy Kaling to 'Flare': If I Want 3 Kids, I Need to Get Going (Exclusive Pic!)
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Honored Her Mom Marcheline at Their Intimate Wedding