Manage-ment Nabs ‘In Plain Sight’ Creator, ‘Damages’ Writer (Exclusive)
The company has signed David Maples and Adam Stein.
Management and production company, Manage-ment, run by Dan Halsted, has signed two writer clients: David Maples and Adam Stein.
Maples is the creator of USA’s In Plain Sight. He also writes for the drama, which stars Mary McCormack as a U.S. Marshal stationed in Albuquerque, NM, who works in the government’s witness protection program.
His other writing credits include Huff, Home Improvement and Rugrats. He is repped by CAA.
Stein has written for Damages, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia and My Generation. He is currently writing for MTV’s I Just Want My Pants Back. Stein is repped by CAA.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR