Marisa Guthrie joins Hollywood Reporter
Marisa Guthrie, a reporter at Broadcasting & Cable since 2007, will become The Hollywood Reporter's senior writer-television, joining TV editor James Hibberd.
Among other parts of the business, Guthrie will cover television news from The Reporter's expanding New York offices.
Before B&C, she covered television for the New York Daily News and the Boston Herald and commented on the business on television for CNN's Reliable Sources, Countdown With Keith Olbermann, Entertainment Tonight, The CBS Evening News and Good Morning America.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Ian Somerhalder Is Definitely the Hottest Paper Boy at LAX Airport!
- Katie Couric Flexes Her Muscles & She's Buffer Than You'd Imagine!
- Ariana Grande to Debut New Single 'Problem' at Radio Disney Music Awards! (Exclusive)
- Jason Derulo Rips Off His Shirt After Jordin Sparks Joins Him for Passionate Duet 'Vertigo'! (Video)