'Marshall' director Stoller makes 20th deal
"Get Him to the Greek" writer-director Nicholas Stoller has inked a blind script deal with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment.
Stoller, who also helmed "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," is penning a TV comedy that will be shopped to networks. He will executive produce the resulting project along with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
In addition to his work on the two Judd Apatow-produced films, Stoller has the new Muppet movie coming next year. Stoller wrote the film with his "Sarah Marshall" scribe Jason Segel. He’s expected to tackle the TV project in the coming months as he gears up to direct his next film, "Five-Year Engagement."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR