'Marshall' director Stoller makes 20th deal
"Get Him to the Greek" writer-director Nicholas Stoller has inked a blind script deal with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment.
Stoller, who also helmed "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," is penning a TV comedy that will be shopped to networks. He will executive produce the resulting project along with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
In addition to his work on the two Judd Apatow-produced films, Stoller has the new Muppet movie coming next year. Stoller wrote the film with his "Sarah Marshall" scribe Jason Segel. He’s expected to tackle the TV project in the coming months as he gears up to direct his next film, "Five-Year Engagement."
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jamie Dornan Got In Some Bowling While In NYC for 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Promo!
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Continue Their Romantic Vacation By the Sea in France!
- 'Walking Dead' Season Five Trailer Debuts at Comic-Con & It's So Intense!
- David Beckham Starts His Day Off Right with a Morning Workout