'Marshall' director Stoller makes 20th deal
"Get Him to the Greek" writer-director Nicholas Stoller has inked a blind script deal with 20th Century Fox TV and Chernin Entertainment.
Stoller, who also helmed "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," is penning a TV comedy that will be shopped to networks. He will executive produce the resulting project along with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
In addition to his work on the two Judd Apatow-produced films, Stoller has the new Muppet movie coming next year. Stoller wrote the film with his "Sarah Marshall" scribe Jason Segel. He’s expected to tackle the TV project in the coming months as he gears up to direct his next film, "Five-Year Engagement."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!
- Lupita Nyong'o Hugs Stylist Micaela Erlanger for THR's Top Stylists Issue, Kristen Stewart & More Featured!
- Leslie Mann Supports PaleyFest Icon Award Honoree Judd Apatow!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Team Up for New Burberry Fragrance Campaign!