Mary Hart, the early aerobics years (video)
Time flies -- that was the tenor of many Twitter messages Thursday from
long-time fans of Mary Hart who has anchored the syndicated entertainment
news flagship "Entertainment Tonight" for 29 years. With the coming 30th
season being her last, THR is looking back at some of Hart’s work, outfits and hairdos earlier in her career:
Hart fans know she has always managed to look fit and in shape over the years. But how. If you don’t remember her workout videos, get fit and firm right here...
Hart reported on herself in 1993 when she had a guest role on NBC dramedy
(even though they didn’t use that term back then) "Blossom."
Did you know that Hart sat in for Joan Lunden on "Good Morning America"?
While she has always been known for showing leg, she doesn’t in this clip. With those shoulder pads, Hart looks like a linebacker...
Finally, let us take you wayyyy back. Few people can imagine "ET" without
Mary Hart - or Hart on TV outside the "ET" environment. Well, this clip
shows her in her early career days at a local TV station.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10